We love sharing our organic, regionally adapted seeds with passionate growers in short seasons! Many retailers currently share our seeds and we look forward to welcoming you among them.
Fruition Seeds’ Retail Offerings:
- our packets have gorgeous photographs with individual UPC codes & excellent growing instructions
- our seeds are 100% organic, non-GMO and well-adapted for our short seasons, 60% grown on our farm
- you have 200+ varieties to choose from!
- tiered pricing offers wide profit margins with options for approachable commitments
Learn About Our Program!
We process all of our retail orders through our online Retail Shop. Once you sign up, you can log-in and place your order online. Request your delivery date and your seeds will arrive when you need them.
Here’s what your ordering process will involve…
Step One: Sign-up or Log-in
Step Two: Design Your Offering
We offer our retail customers the option of purchasing our seed racks and/or header board to display seeds in their stores. Each rack holds 60 varieties.
To receive a display rack or a header board with your order simply add to your cart at checkout.
If you have your own rack and prefer to use that, we love you just the same!
- Fruition’s racks are light, and easy to move.
- They each hold a total of 60 varieties.
- Each cardboard rack is 30″ wide x 72″ high x 11″ deep.
- Each rack includes a Fruition Seeds header board (22″x7″). The header board can also be purchased on its own.
- To display 120 varieties, two racks can easily be set up side-by-side or back-to-back.
Step Three: Determine Your Price Tier
There is a 300 packet minimum for your initial order of the season and all orders have a minimum of 5 packets per variety ordered.
The total number of packets purchased in your initial order will determine your wholesale price tier. This price will be honored at your initial order as well as for re-orders. In your initial order, you will see our base tier price of $2.15 per packet after the 300 packet minimum is met. Mid tier and top tier discounts will be applied automatically at checkout when packet quantity thresholds are met.
All orders are outright purchases and do not include the option to return seeds at the end of the year.
|Wholesale Price Tier||# of packets||Price per packet|
Step Four: Shop
Add seeds to your cart in our online Retail Shop. Each variety will be available in increments of 5 packets.
- Fruition’s Curated Lists: Don’t know where to start? In the Retail Shop you will find the option to filter by Curated Lists that you can add to your cart with just a few clicks.
Helpful Tip: You’ll be able to easily see how many varieties you’ve selected as you go by clicking on the mini-cart icon on the right side of your screen in our Retail Shop!
Step Five: Checkout and Receive Your Seeds!
When you’re done selecting your seeds, head to check out.
Here are a few things to remember when checking out!
- Seed Rack: Add a seed rack or racks and / or a header board, if you need to.
- Shipping: Shipping for first retail orders of the season is $35. (Re-order shipping $12.95.)
- Ship Date: Request your shipping date and your seeds will arrive when you need them. Our earliest ship date for the season is November 1.
- Invoicing: We’ll send you an invoice via Square within 1 week of receiving your order, due 30 days after your specified desired ship date.
Re-orders can be placed at any time throughout the season through our Retail Shop.
The price tier you qualified for during your initial order will be available automatically during re-orders.
There is no minimum packet quantity for re-orders.
Please note, payment from previous orders must be received before placing re-orders.
Connect with us!
We’re honored you’re considering sharing Fruition’s organic seed with your community!
Feel free to share any materials from our Growing Library alongside our seeds, to help deepen the joy your community can cultivate with our seeds. Reach out anytime to email@example.com , and know we look so forward to growing with you.